THE ETHICS CODEX OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
«INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE ANNALS» is committed to a high standard of editorial ethics. The Ethics Codex of Scientific Publications unites and reveals the general principles and rules that should guide in their relationships the participants in the process of scientific publications: authors, reviewers, editors, publishers, distributors and readers.
- Editorial Board is used the principles of ethics of scientific publications upon recommendations of Committee of Publication Ethics.
- Editorial Board endorse the principles embodied in the Helsinki Declaration and expect that all research involving the humans has been performed in accordance with these principles. All human studies must receive an approval by the researchers of Institutional Review Board. A copy of the relevant documentation should be attached to the manuscript.
- Conflicts of interests of persons who have direct or indirect relation to the publication of the manuscript or any information that the manuscript consist are settled according to the recommendations of COPE.
Any cases of multiple, redundant or concurrent publication, plagiarism, fabricated data, guest authorship etc. show scientific dishonesty of the author (-s). All these cases will be announced and delivered to the corresponding educational institutions (place of work of the author (-s), scientific societies, scientific associations etc.)
The Editorial Office should acquire information on sources of financing of a publication, financial contributions of research institutions, scientific associations and other («financial disclosure»).
By submitting a manuscript for publication the author (s):
- Agrees to place full text on the Internet (Author Agreement Form);
- Agrees with the principles of ethics of scientific publications upon recommendations of COPE.
THE ETHICS PRINCIPLES OF «INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE ANNALS» More