Focus and Scope
IJSA is a peer-reviewed and publishes Review Articles and Original Research in fields of Social Sciences, Psychology and Health Sciences. The Journal publishes articles that examine the pedagogical, psychological, medical interventions that may affect human development and its health. More
print and online
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts submitted for publication must go through the review process The Journal uses a double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. More
The Editorial Office considers unacceptable the presence of plagiarism in the manuscripts. The Journal believes that the use of ideas and works of others without proper quotation is unfair and dishonest activity. More
Open Access Policy
The Journal provides immediate, open access to its content, based on the principle that public-based research supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. More
IJSA preserves electronic versions of all articles in the Journal’s Archive and the KRPOCH Publishing Repository. DSpace software is used to create a distributed archiving system. IJSA allows libraries (V.I.Vernadskiy National Library of Ukraine, etc.), scientometric databases, repositories and search engines (COPE, DOAJ, EndNote Click, ResearchGate, Dimensions, OAJI, Zenodo, etc.) to create permanent Journal archives in order to preserve and restore.
2 issues per year.
«INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE ANNALS» adheres to high standards of Editorial Ethics. More
All Open Access Articles apply under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0), which allows unrestricted use, distribution and copying by any means ensuring proper citation of this original article. More
Founder and publisher, history. More
Order the Journal
«INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENCE ANNALS» was founded with a charitable purpose for free distribution.
Printed version of IJSА is distributed in the territory of Ukraine by libraries, as well as to order in other countries
CO-OPERATING WITH REVIEWERS
In co-operating with reviewers the Editorial Board of the Journal adheres to the next rules:
- presents to the reviewers instruction and recommendations from criticizing of manuscripts;
- provides reviewers the system of verification of degree of originality of the article;
avouches for reviewers confidentiality;
- presents possibility (right) to give up criticizing without explanation of reasons of refuse (except the set conflict of interests);
- examines criticizing as inalienable part of evaluation of scientific publication, which confirms high quality of the scientific articles.
Criticizing foresees work with those reviewers – experts of the Journal, which are the acknowledged specialists in the corresponding to the article sphere of knowledge. For this purpose release, except the members of Editorial Board co-operates with the wide circle of research workers from the different countries of the world. The article is accepted to printing only after her discussion on meeting of Editorial Board of the Journal at presence of positive review of reviewer and support of members of Editorial Board majority.
CO-OPERATING WITH AUTHORS
In co-operating with authors the Editorial Board of the Journal follows such rules:
- carries out all necessary measures for providing of quality of materials which are presented and subject to the next publication;
- provides the observance of the set mechanisms of criticizing of the articles, and also refutation or abolition of decisions, accepted by a release;
- necessarily informs the author of manuscript or about the acceptance of the article to printing, whether about the necessity of her revision, whether about the rejection of the article;
- gives the argued description of expert estimation of the article presented to printing;
- allows the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions;
- allows the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
CO-OPERATING WITH READERS
In co-operating with readers the Editorial Board of the Journal adheres to the next rules:
- gives to the readers the materials high-quality executed in intellectually-semantic and lingually-stylistic aspects;
- satisfies the requirements of readers in materials of both fundamental and applied character, both in theoretical and in the experimental-applied measuring;
- provides the real expectation of readers in relation to originality, novelty and actuality of materials, their readability and clearness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF EDITORS
Editors are responsible for deciding which of the manuscripts accepted for publication. Editors act in a balanced, objective and fair way while carrying out their expected duties, without discrimination on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, ethnic or geographical origin of the authors.